Report generation has been completely redesigned.
- The objectives of this change are:
- Allow administrators to directly select from a library reports that interest them. There is no need to copy / paste SQL queries from the library of our documentation (https://openflyers.com/fr/doc/of3/Bibliothèque-des-rapports), complicated operation for non-computer .
- Propose intelligent filter is performed first in the selection of a report. Then ReservationAutoEcole displays useful filters to the report. In the old version first asked filters and then would select its report. Therefore, all fields were proposed while they were not all relevant.
- Propose a thematic classification reports and make them accessible directly from the menu.
- Automate the update reports. Now, reports are centralized in a common library. If the request for a report is changed, this change applies to all platforms. Previously, reports were broken during updates because queries were specific to each platform.
- The available reports are displayed in the user menu. They are identified by the white pictogram of a plug and a pie chart.
- By default, reports are sorted by theme files.
- A dialog box to generate the report selected using any filters.
- The report results are displayed in a separate page.